CITIBEATS, as a provider of advanced analytical services, is aware that the phenomenon of corruption represents an obstacle to economic, political and social development, as well as a serious distortion of the rules, fairness and transparency of markets.
We are committed to designing, implementing and improving an Anti-Bribery Management System to prevent, detect and deal with bribery and to comply with anti-bribery laws and voluntary commitments applicable to our activities.
Our principles of action are:
• Absolute prohibition of any type of bribery and conduct that may involve corruption or attempted corruption.
• Strict compliance with current anti-bribery legislation applicable to our organization and our code of ethics.
• Commitment to continuous improvement of our Anti-Bribery Management System.
• Encourage the reporting of possible bribery actions by providing personnel and stakeholders with tools to report conduct and raise concerns in good faith or based on a reasonable belief, which do not comply with company policies and protect whistleblowers against possible retaliation;
• The prosecution of any conduct that does not comply with the anti-bribery policy and the application of the company's system of sanctions.
• The presence of an Anti-Bribery Compliance Function, assumed by the CO that ensures full authority and independence and compliance with the entire Anti-Bribery Management System.
• Sensitize and train personnel on issues related to the prevention of corrupt practices.
This policy is complemented by the anti-bribery objectives approved annually, and is available to all our stakeholders through publication on our website.