Data Quality Analyst (Internship)
Location: Barcelona Posted on: June, 2022
Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an Intern Data Quality Analyst to join our Product team.
At Citibeats, we embrace evolution and changes. With that in mind, these are the sort of activities you can expect to be doing:
As an Intern Data Quality Analyst, you will be working in the “depths” of our Machine Learning algorithms. You will receive training (in both technical and soft skills) and will be given responsibility as any other Citibeater.
Citibeats is the leading SaaS social analytics platform that is strengthening trust in our society - bringing humanity back into decision-making.
People are voicing their concerns online - and Citibeats’ platform is able to capture and consolidate this data, process it with Artificial Intelligence, and then provide insights on various social topics. In this way, our technology is bridging the gap - enabling organisations to make decisions that are far more aligned with the actual needs and concerns of their main stakeholders.
Citibeats has also received prestigious recognition like the United Nations; World Summit Awards, the “Best Artificial Intelligence for Governments” by COGx and winner of NTT Data’s “Open Innovation Contest “in Japan, Finalist at 4YFN, and recently named within the Top 10 Startups in Spain by EU-Startups.
Headquartered in Barcelona, we are currently 32 Citibeaters from 13 nationalities - we believe that our diversity is our strength. We are looking for an ambitious Data Quality Analyst with entrepreneurial spirit who can help us supercharge decision-making in society, for the better.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Conceptualising a methodology to monitor data quality in an effective and rigorous manner.
- Monitoring the precision of data of our Machine Learning models, reading and labelling opinions published by citizens.
- Conceptualising monitors that detect social changes based on market needs (e.g sustainability, social risk), and setting up the monitors following scientific methods in every stage of the process.
- Work together with our Product, Data and Engineering departments in order to conceptualise functionalities that improve Citibeats technology, based on your deep understanding of our data;
- Assistance with client projects.
You will be reporting to our Service Owner.
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus;
Strong analytical skills with a strategy mindset.
- Finishing your studies in STEM, Economics, Finance or other numerical disciplines
- General culture and interest for current affairs: you’ll be working with opinions expressed by citizens, who talk about a broad variety of social interests.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand customer’s organisational challenges.
- Hands-on, self-motivated individual who plans, prepares and executes professionally.
- Bonus if you have prior experience working with big data or boolean queries.
- Work on and shape a genuinely visionary product in terms of tech and social impact.
- Receiving training of Citibeats software from its creators;
Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment.
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company in AI.
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project;
Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Flexible schedule and flexible work-from-home;
We feel that hiring is like matchmaking - we’ve all been hired (except for the founder), so we know what it feels like to sit on the other side of the table (or now, zoom call!). We take your application seriously, this is your career we’re talking about! We will spend proper time looking through each application and we appreciate you expressing your interest to join the team at Citibeats.