Learn about how Citibeats informs real-world decisions with instant insights into rapidly changing social issues.
Social Understanding in Colombia
We collaborated with UNDP in a project to understand which are the social needs in Colombia, related to different topics: Health, Governance, Enviroment, Economy, Education etc.
2021 Impact Report
- A human-centered approach to technology
- Citibeats’ top six implementations of 2021
- Citibeats’ technological and corporate milestones
IDB & Citibeats: Amazon Report
Defining a bioeconomic roadmap for the Amazon basin.
- The preservation of biodiversity and natural resources
- Social development and health
- Education, access to credit, food security, and employment
- Investments and private sector.
- Bio-businesses as a key factor
COVID-19: Impact on
Anticipating human behavior in the "new normal."
- What do citizens find essential in the new normal?
- How will citizens’ behavior change with respect to their community?
- What are the keys to gaining citizens’ confidence in a post-pandemic reality?
COVID-19 and the Citizenry:
The First 120 Days
Uncovering emerging community trends early in the pandemic.
- What worried the people of Latin America and the Caribbean the most?
- Early alerts and detection of localized needs
- Scenarios for crisis exit
Impact Report: 2019
Informing policies through
real-time, actionable insight.
- Top five impact implementations of 2019
- Social impact with "response-able" AI
- Citizen engagement
- Social inclusion
- Disaster mitigation