1. Identification Data
In compliance with the right to information stated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the The owner of the web domain https://citibeats.com is The Social Coin, SL, with an address for these purposes at C/ Ciutat de Granada, 22 de 08005 Barcelona, with CIF number B66039488 with contact email email@example.com.
3. Use of the Portal
The https://citibeats.com site provides access to a multitude of information, products and services on the Internet (hereinafter "the content") and which belong to The Social Coin, S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access. As a USER, you assume responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content, in the event that this is implemented in the future. As a USER, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups, if they are created in the future) that https://citibeats.com offers through their portal. To avoid boring you, we will show you some of the uses of our content that is not allowed: (i) participation in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) dissemination of content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, support of terrorism or an effort against human rights; (iii) damage to the physical and logical systems of https://citibeats.com, creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties; (iv) introduction or spread of computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (v) attempt to access and, in such case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. https://citibeats.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the a person's dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or children, order or public security or that, in our opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, https://citibeats.com and its legal representative will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be created in the future.
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Responsible: The Social Coin, S.L. Contact details for the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Purpose: Respond to queries made through the form on our website. Sending informative electronic communications about events, products and services. Legitimation: Free, informed and unequivocal consent of the user. Recipients: The Social Coin, S.L. will only process the data that has been sent to it with unequivocal prior consent and will not transfer it to any third-party organization, except for legal obligations. Rights: Access, rectification and deletion of data.
What principles do we apply to personal information?
To guarantee the requirements of the new European regulation on the protection of personal data, we will comply with a series of principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: At all times, the processing of your personal data will take place in a lawful, loyal and transparent way based on a specific consent request for each desired purpose.
- Minimization of data: At all times we will only request the data that is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the objective for which they are requested; we will never request unnecessary information.
- Integrity and confidentiality: All the data collected will be treated in the most suitable way possible, guaranteeing that the appropriate measures will be taken so that both your security and confidentiality remain safe.
Additional Information About Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is The Social Coin, S.L. with postal address at C/ Ciutat de Granada 22, 08005 Barcelona and email address email@example.com.
2. What are the contact details of the data protection officer?
The email address of the data protection officer of the website https://citibeats.com is firstname.lastname@example.org and his postal address is C/ Ciutat de Granada 22, 08005 Barcelona.
3. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data to carry out the management of the contracts made through our website, to answer the requests that you send us through the contact form and to send you, if you wish, periodic communications in newsletter format. In the case of not providing these data, we will not be able to fulfill your requests. Within https://citibeats.com there are different forms as well as software tools, such as the chatbot, that capture personal information in order to fulfill the mission for which they have been acquired. The purpose of each of the forms where personal information can be obtained is detailed below:
- Contact Forms: We will use this data to respond to your request for information, to try to adequately resolve your doubts, complaints or comments you may have regarding the information included on the web or to carry out the contracts.
- Newsletter Forms: We will use the personal data collected from this type of form in order to periodically send you communications in newsletter format.
- Chatbot: From this method, the intent is to offer an immediate response, for which the request for certain personal data may sometimes be used for the sole purpose of solving the issue either immediately, or later, if it is not possible at the time of your request.
4. How long are personal data kept?
Personal data must be kept for a maximum period of:
- For periodic communications of articles, promotions and news about products and services, the retention period will be two years.
- For the data received through the contact form, the retention time will be that required to respond to your query. Once you have the information you requested, we will not keep any of your data unless it requires continuity and follow-up of what you request from us.
5. What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
To carry out the data treatment in the manner indicated in the third section, it is necessary that we collect your personal data, for which your prior and informed consent provides the legal basis, which you can revoke at any time, taking into account that the consequence, though nothing serious, will be that we will not be able to send you more information about us and our products and services.
6. To which recipients will your data be provided?
Citibeats has private collaboration contracts with the following service providers:
- Web Hosting Service: Subcontracted entity for web hosting: AWS Europe, https://aws.amazon.com/legal/aws-emea/, the service being hosted in the geographical area that the provider identifies with EU-West- 2 (London). The purpose is the electronic distribution of the assets of this website with the categories of content data and data traffic.
- HubSpot: It is a platform that provides marketing and sales services to its clients. For more information, you can consult: https://www.hubspot.es/nuestra-historia
- Mailchimp: The newsletters are being managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC under the commercial name of Mailchimp. This platform is used for the creation of different email marketing campaigns as well as for subscription management. Mailchimp has its servers hosted in the US, and is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, of which you can see more information by clicking the following link https://mailchimp.com/help/about-the-general-data-protection-regulation/ / and has been approved by the European Protection Committee. The company's address is at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308.
- Pipedrive: Contacts who request commercial information on the web are managed through this CRM and pipeline management tool. Policy: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/privacy
- ChatBot LeadBooster: The website of https://citibeats.com uses the Pipedrive ChatBot belonging to the company Pipedrive Inc and whose subsidiary for companies whose billing address is within the European Union is Pipedrive OÜ located in Mustamäe tee 3a Postal code 10615 of the Tallinn population of Estonia. You can find more information about data protection at https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000335129-Pipedrive-and-GDPR.
All of them strictly comply with the security measures of article 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016. Apart from those mentioned, your data is not transferred to any Entity, Organism or public or private Institution, except for those that are necessary to comply with legal and statutory obligations.
7. What category of data can we process?
For marketing mailings, newsletters that you have consented to, and for the resolution of your requests, we process the mandatory data consisting of: your name and email address in order to contact you and meet your needs; optionally and at your discretion, we will process data such as the phone number, the company you represent, the department for which the information is requested and the postal address, where appropriate.
8. What rights do you have over your data?
You have the right to know at any time if The Social Coin, S.L. is processing your personal data. You have the right to access your personal data and request the correction of those that are inaccurate and you can even request their deletion when you consider them no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were transferred to us. In the latter case, they will only be kept blocked in compliance with legal obligations. Without prejudice of exercising your rights before the controller, you can also file a claim with the control authority: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Social Coin, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein; for instance: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc., whose ownership will correspond to The Social Coin, S.L. or its licensors. All rights reserved. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without authorization at The Social Coin, SL. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by The Social Coin, S.L. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the web pages of https://citibeats.com.
6. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
The Social Coin, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused, for instance: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
The Social Coin, S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided throughout, and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites were available on https://citibeats.com, The Social Coin, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Right of Exclusion
The Social Coin, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. General Information
The Social Coin, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. Modification of the Present Conditions and Duration
The Social Coin, S.L. can modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their assessment and will be valid until duly published.