Sales Development Representative
Location: Barcelona Posted on: June, 2022 Experience: 1+ years full-time
Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a highly motivated and smart Sales Development Representative. This SDR position is a high impact role and is crucial in providing support to our sales department in the form of qualified opportunities.
If you're motivated by seeing your work applied by some of the world's most impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the WHO, and the Inter-American Development Bank, this role could be for you.
Citibeats is the leading SaaS social analytics platform that is strengthening trust in our society - bringing humanity back into decision-making.
People are voicing their concerns online - and Citibeats’ platform is able to capture and consolidate this data, process it with Artificial Intelligence, and then provide insights on various social topics. In this way, our technology is bridging the gap - enabling organisations to make decisions that are far more aligned with the actual needs and concerns of their main stakeholders.
Citibeats has also received prestigious recognition like the United Nations; World Summit Awards, the “Best Artificial Intelligence for Governments” by COGx and winner of NTT Data’s “Open Innovation Contest “in Japan, Finalist at 4YFN, and recently named within the Top 10 Startups in Spain by EU-Startups.
Headquartered in Barcelona, we are currently 32 Citibeaters from 13 nationalities - we believe that our diversity is our strength. We are looking for a talented sales development representative with entrepreneurial spirit who can help us supercharge decision-making in society, for the better.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Qualification of inbound leads; ie. gathering key information, booking in product demonstrations and identifying the next steps.
- Using multi-channel outbound approach to set up meetings with prospects
- Identify relevant new business opportunities and communicate to them with the Citibeats value proposition.
- Manage, track and report on all sales activities and results.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to share main market insights.
- Strong phone, email and chat handling skills and being an active listener.
- You will be reporting to our Sales Director.
What we are looking for:
- S1 year+ in b2b SaaS sales.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to build strong personal relationships with prospects and partners.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- Sound business acumen and ability to understand customer’s organizational challenges.
- Hands-on, self-motivated individual who plans, prepares and executes professionally.
- Work on and shape a genuinely visionary product in terms of tech and social impact.
- Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment.
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company in AI.
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project.
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Flexible schedule and flexible work-from-home.
- Flexible benefits with Cobee and special discounts.
We feel that hiring is like matchmaking - we’ve all been hired (except for the founder), so we know what it feels like to sit on the other side of the table (or now, zoom call!). We take your application seriously, this is your career we’re talking about! We will spend proper time looking through each application and we appreciate you expressing your interest to join the team at Citibeats.