Special Projects & Observatories
Schedule A Demo
Analyzing multifaceted topics based on the client's specific needs and goals.
- Monitor opinions in real time
- Map concerns and feelings in relevant regions
- Customize insights for targeted understanding
Understanding Citizens' Needs in Real Time
- Complex analysis of pandemic concerns, misinformation, and disinformation. WHO's EARS Infodemic Observatory divided the pandemic conversation into 40 specific topics across 30 countries to better address concerns, questions, and infodemic surrounding COVID-19.
- Broader coverage of infrastructure priorities after a natural disaster. NTT Data and the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry created a heatmap of opinions on infrastructure repair priorities in 23 rural areas.
- Consumer protection early warning system. FSD Kenya created a system to alert regulators every time there is a spike in complaints about consumer protection topics, such as scams, overcharges, and frozen accounts.
- Social needs monitoring during the COVID-19 pandemic. IDB used the CivicLytics observatory across 26 Latin American and Caribbean countries to respond to the rapidly changing needs of citizens in real time.
- Online hate speech detection for efficient action. Spain’s Navarra Government created a model to detect racist hate speech online in order to respond with educational resources where it mattered most.