Technical Program Manager
Location: Barcelona Posted on: September, 2021 Experience: 2+ years
Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting deep machine learning tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Program Manager with a background in software development. Previous experience in Artificial Intelligence and/or SaaS development is a plus.
As our Program Manager, you will oversee and coordinate various projects, products, and other strategic initiatives across the organization. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
If you’re motivated by seeing your work applied by some of the world's most impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the WHO, and the Inter-American Development Bank, this role could be for you.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform on the market. By organizing unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, our platform gathers relevant information in changing social contexts, thereby permitting public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly to the needs of citizens.
We have already earned the trust of multilateral organizations, governments, and major multinational companies, like NTT Data, Accenture, and Telefónica. Additionally, Citibeats has received prestigious recognitions from the United Nations, CogX, and NTT Data.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Coordinate teams in different time zones, including UX Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and vendors
- Collect and document project scope, functional requirements, and objectives in a way that’s understandable for technical and non-technical audiences
- Plan the overall project and monitor the progress to identify areas for improvement, minimize risks, and take corrective measures
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Keep project status & communication up to date with all involved parties
- Manage contracts and deliverables with vendors
- Help shape a genuinely visionary tech product for social impact
- Join a fast-growing company at a key growth moment
- Become a part of a game-changing company that is rewriting the rules of AI
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team
- Work from our offices in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and “Remote-friendly”
- Become an expert in a new technological field
How to apply:
- 3 years of experience working as a Software Developer (full-stack)
- 3 years of proven experience in project management in the IT industry
- Fluent level of Spanish and English
- Problem-solving mindset
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development (full-stack) and cloud architecture
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities with different profiles, including customers
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers, team, and third parties/vendors
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Python or Node.js
- Experience managing remote development projects and teams
- Experience in the AI field, either ML or NLP
- Experience with AWS