Understand Opinions and Concerns Around Vaccines in Real Time
- Identify rising misinformation and act quickly to prevent it from spreading.
- Detect common questions and provide answers.
Citibeats gives you the tools to detect social early warning signs.
Upgrading From Social Listening
to Social Understanding
The COVID-19 emergency has highlighted the social and medical risks associated with infodemics. During public health emergencies, authorities must promote policies and practices to reduce the impact of infodemics.
How can we understand the needs and concerns of our communities?
"An infodemic is too much information, including false or misleading information, in digital and physical environments during a disease outbreak."
— World Health Organization
Citibeats' Social Data Platform
Vaccine Knowledge Analysis
- Detect misinformation around vaccines.
- Interpret citizens’ questions, misconceptions, and complaints around vaccination.
- Act quickly to respond to concerns and misinformation.
Infodemic Risk Analysis
- Understand the drivers of acceptance.
- Help people overcome their doubts about the effectiveness, risks, and distribution strategies of vaccines.
- Dispel fake news.
- Collect real-time, geolocalized data measuring the trust of citizens toward vaccines, vaccine brands, health organizations, and governments.
- Anticipate where the infodemic is likely to grow.
Citibeats’ AI Technology Features
See how Citibeats provides public health understanding during COVID-19.